28 May, 2010

Monkey Business!

I threw this together for a new baby boy in the family. I have so much fabric that I figured I should use it maybe?? LOL Both of the patterns that I used are from Precious Patterns. They do allow selling the finished items if you purchase the pattern. However, only 5 items online at a time and credit to Precious Patterns in your listing. The patterns are reasonably priced, PDF dowloads (love that!) and they run specials in their Etsy shop! Here is a link:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/preciouspatterns

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Wish I had your talent, but I'm just starting out with my sewing machine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thanks Sarah! I am going to attempt to get some free sewing tutorials posted here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I love that monkey fabric and had to finally use it!

    ReplyDelete