04 May, 2010

Brides and Babies! Shower gifts in Black & White....or Ivory

I think I'm getting about a million shower invitations per week now! Well, maybe I'm not that popular but it seems that there are alot of happy things going on! Bridal & baby showers! Yay!
So I think everyone should buy all their gifts on etsy!

For the Brides................

When I saw this journal I thought it would make a beautiful wedding guest book. Then I noticed it sparkles! Now I know it would be perfect guest book! Loves it!
It is from JavaGirls on etsy. JavaGirls ~ I love that name! Well, I love anything coffee related. Please visit their store on etsy or click on the link below this photo:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/45115369/simple-elegance-journal-black-and-ivory



For the Babies................

You know, babies are probably the most wonderful thing in the entire universe. But they still spit up. So you might as well be trendy while you catch it! A great shower gift - set of 2 coordinating baby burp cloths in black & white from ComeShopPinkLemonade! Just click on the link below the photos to visit her etsy store!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me! You have a beautiful blog!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete